My Holiday Recount

Holidays are the Best

By Kelepi 10\10\23

In the school holidays I went with my uncle James to Sylvia Park LIVE WIRE. My favorites were this dinosaur shooting game and you would have to survive until the end and MARIO CARTS. The worst game I think was this spin the wheel but the worst part is that I got only twenty-five POINTS (I mean come on?) There was this other time where I went with my other uncle (by the way I have four uncles, two here in NZ, one in Nelson and the last one in Otara back to writing.) The first thing we did was rowed electric scooters at mission bay. Then secondly we went to his house to play FORTNIGHT.

An hour later  my cousin came back from daycare (a fact about him is his bday was on Saturday) when he came back the last thing we did was eating Maccas then I went back home. On Sunday me, my dad, my mum and my aunty went to white sunday at St mary’s church. When I was there I saw some Glen Taylor school kids there as well. When we got home half an hour later it started raining haling. When my brother saw it he ran outside and just stood there. I can’t wait for the next holiday but l will miss everyone next year.